Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") govern all use of any part of SNESFUN, ("we," "us," or "our") applications, games, content, activities, and services (the "Services") which are made available by us via our web site at www.snesfun.com (the "Site") or through other communication platforms, including third party social networking websites, and whether or not you have registered for an account on our Site or for any of our Services: (A) YOU ("USER") REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (THESE "TERMS") OR (B) IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF THIRTEEN (13) AND EIGHTEEN (18), YOU REPRESENT THAT YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN HAS REVIEWED AND AGREED TO THESE TERMS. If you do not agree with all of these Terms, or you are not at least thirteen (13) years of age, or you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and your legal guardian does not agree with all of these Terms, please do not access and/or use the Site or Services.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to use SNESFUN's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SNESFUN's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SNESFUN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
- The materials on SNESFUN's web site are provided "as is". SNESFUN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SNESFUN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SNESFUN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SNESFUN's Internet site, even if SNESFUN or a SNESFUN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on SNESFUN's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SNESFUN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SNESFUN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SNESFUN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. THIRD PARTY PROMOTIONS AND LINKS
SNESFUN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SNESFUN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Third Party Promotions and Links including third party websites are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices.
8. RESTRICTIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
By Registering you agree to follow the following basic rules, If you don't accept any of the rules please don't register or use the service.
The User should not do the following:
- insulting, racist, sexist, pornographic, obscene, inciting, glorify violence or war.
- Any cause of moral harm to children and young people or which threaten their wellbeing.
- Any acts which can damage the reputation of the Website, Games and contents.
- Posting commercial advertising for third party products or programs, etc.
- Hacking, damaging the website, accessing the other members accounts.
By violating any of the previous rules, your account will be entitled to be permanently blocked.
Security is a high priority for us, and we make reasonable efforts to protect your account through the design of our Site and Services, as well as through technical means, including the use of encryption and firewalls. However, no company, can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling data on the Internet and you acknowledge, understand and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your account or User Content, including your personal information, while it is transmitted over the Internet or stored on our Site or Services.
(a) You may terminate your account on our Site at any time and for any reason by providing notice of termination to us through either of the following methods: by issuing an email with the subject entitled "Termination of Account" using the contact us form. Notice will be deemed given when received.
(b) We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all portions of the Site or Services at any time, for any reason, including your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms.
(c) In the event your account or access to the Site or Services is terminated or suspended and you will have no further right to access to your account. If your account is terminated or suspended by us, we reserve the right to, and you agree that we may, terminate or suspend any of your other accounts and refuse to open future accounts for your use of the Services.
(d) Upon termination, User will no longer access (or attempt to access) the Service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
All trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site or Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.